Take advantage of this rare opportunity to purchase a piece of American History! This historic house was built in the 1840's by John & Hannah Pennington then bought and restored by Henry Ford in the 1930's. The house is a symmetric two-story Greek Revival farmhouse with single-story wings extending to each side of the main section on a fieldstone foundation. The interior of the house contains a new kitchen with stainless steel appliances, pantry, dining room, living room, den and 4 bedrooms on the ground and second floors. The interior features oak floors and black walnut woodwork. There is a 962 unfinished sq. ft. space above the garage. The house sits on 6+ acres and includes 5 outbuildings and a functional woodworking shop. This house features two HVAC units and whole house generator.
Listing Agent: Neal Sanford Courtesy of: Preview Properties.com Greater Lansing Association of Realtors® MLS. All rights reserved. The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from GLAR MLS. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or Greater Lansing Association of Realtors. Updated: 17th October, 2021 5:58 AM